Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

After what seemed like endless errands last night, I didn't have time to work on any projects.  I did get the wire mesh for the rabbit hutch, but completely forgot to get staples.  That will be today's errand.  I also need blank thank you notes to write for my first bridal shower, and some spares for the second one coming up at the end of the month.  I got so many nice things, like silicone bake ware, a 3 tier cooling rack, a set of 12 cobalt goblets, and a cobalt stock pot.  I can't wait to have my own kitchen again!  For now, I'm living with my fiancé Jon's parents...which means I use what's there unless they don't have it, and pretty much have no space of my own.  It does, however, mean a warm house, wireless internet and cable (when I get the tv to myself...), and very low rent.  We are saving up for building a house and having babies.  Our wedding is at the end of May, and its been taking most to all of my spare money.  It will be beautiful.

I'm going to work on a knitting project while the kids are sleeping.
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter07/PATTicequeen.html
Its going to look like this:
(from Knitty's website)
In the middle of working on it, while out visiting one of Jon's job sites, my circular needle broke and I had to scramble not to loose any stitches.  Of course, it broke while working on a lace row.  I transferred it to dpn's, but one size lower was the closest that I had.  I also didn't follow the beading on the chart as closely as I should have, but it should at least turn out to be something I can wear!

And Chipotle Cheddar Chex Mix is amazing.  Spicy alliteration.  


No comments:

Post a Comment