Monday, April 18, 2011

Apr 17th, 2011 1:42pm

I'm waiting for yeast to rise.  Today is bread day, and I'm using http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/our-favorite-sandwich-bread-recipe.  I'm also watching The Office.  I planted dill, parsley, and cilantro in some old yogurt tubs, and I went through the tomato, pepper, and eggplant seedlings and took out the empty peat pods.  Quite a few never came up, but I guess that's what I should expect when getting seeds from Ocean State Job Lot!  Enough came up to make this project worthwhile, though.  Jon's mom and I were talking about changing things around in the backyard to make more space for my veggies where there is some strong sun.  I'm excited to watch my seedlings grow.

I had an interview this morning for a second nannying job.  The boy is 7 years old, and has special needs.  He seemed very sweet and his parents were very nice.  They said that they just needed to check my references!  The hours would be in the morning before my other job, so this would work out perfectly.  I can definitely use the money for wedding expenses.
The sun just popped out!  Today, I'm going to clean rabbit cages and trim Yardley's nails.  I might also get another bobbin of mohair done and start plying!

No comments:

Post a Comment