Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bread Day

Today is bread day.  I have some white bread rising, using this recipe:
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/walter-sands-basic-white-bread-recipe

This morning, Jon, his mom and I went to pick out Jon's tux for the wedding.  It was rather more complicated than I had expected.  I had no idea there were so many options.  We did figure out a rather nice black tux with a grey vest and wisteria tie to match my bridesmaids' dresses.  The package even comes with shoes.  After that, we stopped at Olive Garden.  Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant.  I could and usually do eat an entire serving bowl of the salad.  We got calamari as a starter, and I had seafood alfredo with only scallops because I can't eat shrimp.  Jon's mom and I shared a tiramisu for dessert.  We had a gift certificate, so it was nice to just order anything that we wanted.  There's plenty leftover for dinner tonight, and probably beyond that.

Tonight is the season premiere of Doctor Who!  I can't wait.  I saw the trailers for the season, and even though I miss David Tennant terribly, I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment