Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Garden plan!

These are my notes for seeds that I will hopefully plant this year!  I still need to buy tomato, pepper, and eggplant seedlings, but I am starting some plants myself in hopes that the season will be long.

Seeds from last year (partial packets), some herbs will be in containers:
arugula
basil
beets
bush beans, green
carrots
chives
cilantro
cucumber, lemon
cucumber, pickling
dill
kale
lettuce blend
marigolds (for pest management)
mesclun mix
oregano
parsley
peas
peppers, bell
peppers, jalapeno
rosemary
sage
summer squash
sunflowers
sweet onions
thyme
tomato, beefsteak
winter squash, butternut
zucchini

Seeds that I am ordering from Gurney's (I'm getting about half off!):
cabbage
carrots
kohlrabi, early white
leeks
onions, bunching
onions, yellow sets
parsnips
pole beans, purple
potatoes, red
rutabaga
shell bean, calypso
spinach
sunflowers
Swiss chard
tomatoes, green zebra
tomatoes, peach
turnip, purple top
winter squash, spaghetti

Seeds from Jung:
basil, cinnamon
beets, sugar
celeriac
celery, zwolsche krul
dried beans, kidney
greens, mustard
lettuce, freckles
melon, moon and stars
melon, vine peach
peppers, carmen
pumpkin, pie
turnip, Tokyo hybrid

Well.  Do you think I've got enough?  I think that we will be eating vegetables and fruit all year long!  I am open to trading for goods or labor, or selling!

And...thank you TanTan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment