Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last Post Before Wedding

I've been super busy with work and getting last minute things ready.  The shawl still isn't done, but I only have 13 rows left.  I think I can do it.  4 days to go!  I'm leaving to go stay with my parents tomorrow early, so that I can meet up with my bridesmaids and get a bunch of stuff done.  I'm going to be crazy busy.  I am making my own cakes, too!

I went last Saturday to get contacts.  I tried them out for a couple days, but ended up ripping one trying to get it in yesterday.  They never did feel right when they were in, I felt a little fuzzy, and they bothered my eyes quite a bit.  So...back to glasses.  I won't be wearing them for the wedding, though.  I'm not that blind, and my cheap college glasses just wouldn't go!

Last night, Ruby got out of her cage and was running around Jon's studio.  We started the hutch last weekend, so hopefully after the wedding we can finish it!  I saw a wild rabbit just now outside in the yard =)

I'm exhausted, I forgot (wouldn't have had time anyways) to pack a lunch, so I'm starving, but I have so much to do tonight.  I need to pack everything so I can leave as close to 6am tomorrow as possible.  The good thing is that if I forget anything, Jon can bring it up =)  I hope we get some awesome thunderstorms this afternoon!

The peas and beans are getting quite tall now.  The greens are taking it slow.  We need more heat.  The cukes, zucchini, summer squash, and sunflowers haven't germinated yet.  I've been hardening the tomatoes, eggplants, watermelon, and peppers outside.  We need to start having some sunny weather, though!

So this is my last post before the wedding, because I will be super busy, and because I'm not sure when I will have internet.  This is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment