Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A few hours to spare

I have a few hours to spare between jobs today.  I would love to take a nap, but I have a feeling that I wouldn't fall asleep until just before I had to leave.  So instead, I'm going to work on that wedding shawl.  I decided to go with a different pattern, which meant that I could just use the @1000 yards that I had already spun.  The pattern was also free:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ez-100th-anniversary-hearts-half-circle
Here's what it looks like so far:

I've got a lot to do!

Last night, I made bread with this recipe:
It takes maybe an hour to make, and tastes like it took hours.  I did forget to shape it into a ball before putting it into the Dutch oven, so its a bit flat, but its still tasty and airy and its my new favorite bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment