Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting stressed

Ok, so my wedding is a week and four days away. Time to really start getting stressed! My shawl is getting there...I figured out that I need to do at least 12 more hours of work on it. I'd take a picture right now, but its all bunched up on a circular needle so you can't tell what it looks like. I think I have everything all set, except:

-bridesmaids' gifts and my jewelry are in the mail
-still waiting for sample of seed packet wedding favors (http://www.etsy.com/listing/57220949/wedding-favors-25-wildflower-seed)
-need to buy double sided tape and safety pins
-last minute makeup purchases
-maybe make a wedding mad lib for the guests? (http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/blogs/wedding_style_file/archive/2010/01/30/new-wedding-ideas-mad-libs-inspired-guest-book.aspx)
-get nails done, not filled, but looking decent
-get drinks

and then the last minute things:
-make sheet cakes and a small pretty cake, and frosting
-cut lilacs and maybe other wildflowers

There's probably more. I have 5 more work days and 2 weekend days before I go to my parents'. It will all come together, but until then, I need to distract myself. The toddler is sleeping, and the infant is rolling and crawling around the floor, growling and chewing on a cloth book happily. I'm going to knit for a while and watching some hulu to get my mind off of things.

Oh, and my seeds outside are germinating! I just planted some cukes, zucchini, summer squash, and sunflowers in a freshly plowed plot, too. The rosemary never germinated, so Jon's mom got me a nice plant all ready to go =) Everything else is growing nicely!









No comments:

Post a Comment