Monday, February 4, 2013

Jon's sweater!

I am almost done with Jon's sweater.  Aghh!!!!  I have been working on this project for over a year, on and off, and the moment finally came when the sleeves were ready to connect to the body.



So close!  So many cables!

I'm also working on a massive translation project.  And I'm planning on making Ginger Monkey Bread later, which is a favorite!

And I might as well throw in another day of food:

Breakfast:

Anadama bread with black and blueberry jam
Scottish breakfast tea with raw milk

Snack:

Cape Cod potato chips.

Lunch:

Anadama bread pb+j
Leftover home fries (organic potatoes from Co-op)

Dinner:
Whole wheat pizza with homemade mozzarella, tomato sauce, and organic sausage from the Co-op
Ginger Monkey Bread =)

Today's food isn't the most healthy, but I'm busy translating.  Which reminds, me I need to get that yeast proofing and get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment